Please carefully read Terms and Conditions of Works before download.
- General Name
- Blue-and-white Flycatcher
- Scientific Classification
- Passeriformes: Muscicapidae: Cyanoptila cyanomelana
- Height / Weight
- East Asia (breeding), South East Asia (non-breeding) [Birds]
- Map was generated from the coastline data set (except for other sets of line data such as political boundaries or rivers) of "World Data Bank II" retrieved from Online Coastline Extractor [NGDC] provided by National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC). Retrieved data set was processed with my own Java program and therefore no other resources such as data extracting software provided by NGDC were utilized. Adopted method is the Hammer projection with projection center at 150°00′E.